PosiTest Pull-Off Adhesion Tester
Available in 2 Models - Manual or Automatic
Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D 4541/7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.108.5 and others
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. Greatly reduces user effort and risk of influencing the pulling process.
- Test with the simple push of a button. No twisting, pumping or cranking. No valves to close, needles to reset or scales to adjust.
- User adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time.
- Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration, dolly size, pass/fail, nature of fracture and user notes for 100,000 pulls in up to 1,000 batches.
- Impact and scratch resistant colour touch screen with keypad for operation with or without gloves.
- Compatible with PosiSoft desktop software, PosiSoft.net and PosiTector App.
- Manual hydraulic pump designed to apply smooth and continuous pull-off pressure with a single stroke.
- Pull Rate indicator to manually monitor and adjust the rate of pull.
- Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration and dolly size for up to 200 pulls.
- Compatible with PosiSoft desktop software for viewing, printing and storing measurement data.
All models feature .....
- Environmentally sealed enclosure - weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof - meets or exceeds IP65.
- Inexpensive single use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Every PosiTest® Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using a NIST traceable load cell
- Self-aligning dolly enables accurate measurement on smooth or uneven surfaces
- 10, 14, 20 or 50mm dollies maximise capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths.
- Rugged carrying case
- Certificate of Calibration
- Two Year Warranty