DewCheck 4 dew point meter
The TQC DewCheck 4 - Dewpoint Meter (DPM)/ Dewmeter is an extremely versatile dewpoint meter to measure and record all climate parameters required to treat surfaces. This easy to use and robust dewmeter conforms to ISO 8502-4 & ASTM D3276-07 and measures the relative humidity (%RH), ambient temperature (Ta) and surface temperature (Ts) and calculates the dewpoint temperature (Td) and the difference between the dewpoint temperature and the surface temperature (ÄT). The difference between the surface temperature and dewpoint temperature indicates the optimal climate conditions for painting. All parameters can be stored in the dewmeter's memory, tagged with a date and time.
For communication between DewCheck 4 dewmeter and a PC the DewCheck dewmeter USB cable is standard supplied. To analyze the data the DewCheck 4 comes with the special Ideal Finish Analysis software. This software is the most advanced temperature and humidity monitoring software package for Dewpoint Meters available today. It offers user friendly reporting functions for standard production work as well as advanced calculations for in depth analysis of the climate parameters prior to coating. Detailed graphic representations and customizable reports help to make the right decisions.
- Large illuminated graphic display
- One-hand operation
- Simple menu-driven user interface
- Stored readings time and date stamped
- USB-Interface connects the unit to the PC
- Heavy duty ergonomic case
- Set limits for each parameter
- Audible and visual alarms š
- Select Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Climatic conditions trend indicator
- High-end industrial sensors and built- in probes
- Integrated ‘back-up’ LED flashlight
- DewLog software included
- Two year valid calibration certificate!
Standard delivery includes :
DewLog Software (download)
Buy This Now
Buy the DewCheck 4 dew point meter for £475.00