- Adhesion Testers
- Bolt Tension Monitors
- Coating Thickness Gauges & Inspection Equipment
- Dewpoint Meters
- Ferrite Meters
- Force Gauges
- Gloss meters
- Hardness Testers (Bench)
- Hardness Testers (Portable)
- Hire Equipment
- Intrinsically Safe Phones and Computers
- MPI Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Shore Durometers
- Surface Roughness Testers
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Ferrite Meter MF300Fe+
The Ferrite Meter MF300Fe+ measures the Ferrite number (FN) of austenitic and duplex stainless steel weld material. Ferrite content can be measured to a depth of 1mm in a range of 0.1 to 115 FN equivalent to 0.1 to 83% Fe in austenitic & duplex steel.
An optional air cooled version of the probe is available which allows Ferrite measurements on hot samples.
Supplied with carrying case and transfer standards which allow performance to be verified at any time.
Optional software and cable available.
Made in Britain