- Adhesion Testers
- Bolt Tension Monitors
- Coating Thickness Gauges & Inspection Equipment
- Dewpoint Meters
- Force Gauges
- Gloss meters
- Hardness Testers (Portable)
- Hire Equipment
- Shore Durometers
- Surface Roughness Testers
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Multigauge 6000 Drone Thickness Gauge
The Multigauge 6000 UT Drone Thickness Gauge has been specifically designed to mount onto drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). The measurements are transmitted wirelessly in real time to a PC or laptop up to 500 metres away. The lightweight drone thickness gauge is also supplied with a plastic probe to further reduce weight.
It has been designed for easy integration, wirelessly transmitting accurate measurements up to 500m away. These are displayed on a dedicated ‘Communicator’ software where readings can be stored in a grid or string format, which is entirely customizable. The optional probe holder and wet gel dispenser are controlled wirelessly through Communicator software, to accurately apply gel to the face of the probe when required.
Multiple Echo technology ignores coatings up to 6mm thick, therefore just the metal substrate is measured. Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR) automatically adjusts settings in the gauge at the same time as transmitting recognition data – the result is a perfectly matched probe and gauge for enhanced performance. Additionally, the Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) ensures only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals.
• Easily mounts onto most drone and UAV types.
• Ignores coatings up to 6 mm thick using Multiple Echo.
• Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS).
• Wirelessly transmits measurements up to 500m.
• Tritex Gel Dispenser with wireless control
• No zeroing required.
• 10Vdc – 32Vdc input supply.
• Lightweight single crystal soft faced probe.
• Easy calibration.
• Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
• Echo strength indicator.
• 3 year warranty.
• MADE IN UK
Multigauge 6000 UT Drone gauge, probe, probe lead, spare membranes, membrane oil, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, membrane key, power supply, power – XT30 connector lead, manual, calibration certificate, carry case.
Drone Thickness Gauge Probe Holder
Tritex Gel Dispenser
Made in Britain