Pulsar Model 14 sound level meter
The Pulsar Model 14 Digital Sound Level Meter is very easy to use, whilst meeting the requirements of the latest international sound level meter standard IEC 61672 at Class 2 accuracy. It features a large and easy to read display, which shows the Sound Pressure Level (SPL) in decibels. You can select either the standard 'A' frequency-weighting dB(A) or the alternative 'C' frequency-weighting dB(C).
The maximum hold function allows the unit to freeze the display showing the highest level measured. This is very useful where the allowable level is given in terms of a maximum (LAFmax or LCFmax).
- Low cost Class 2 Digital Sound Level Meter to IEC 61672:2002-1
- Perfect instrument where quick assessment of noise levels is essential
- Simple, lightweight and easy to use for basic noise measurement
- Large, easy to read display
- Compact and lightweight - ideal for spot checking noise levels
- Option of Fast or Slow Time Weighting Models with Maximum Hold
- Measurement range of 35dB(A) to 130dB(A)
- Calibration certificate included
- 24 month warranty
Made in Britain
Buy This Now
Buy the Pulsar Model 14 sound level meter for £280.00