- Adhesion Testers
- Bolt Tension Monitors
- Coating Thickness Gauges & Inspection Equipment
- Dewpoint Meters
- Force Gauges
- Gloss meters
- Hardness Testers (Portable)
- Hire Equipment
- Shore Durometers
- Surface Roughness Testers
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Tritex Multigauge 5300 GRP ultrasonic thickness gauge
The Multigauge 5300 GRP is a simple, robust ultrasonic thickness gauge designed to check the condition of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) or Engineering Plastics. It can also be used on uncoated metal. The easy to use keypad allows operator interface, whilst the bright colour LCD display can be used in all light conditions. The moulded soft rubber surround feels comfortable, looks good and provides extra protection against knocks and scrapes.
All probes have Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge at the same time as transmitting recognition data - the result is a perfectly matched probe and gauge for enhanced performance.
Also available is the Multigauge 5350 GRP with datalogger and wireless data transmission.
MADE IN THE UK
3 YEAR WARRANTY
FREE CALIBRATION for the life of the gauge
- Measures GRP or all types of engineering plastic.
- Large colour LCD display giving user information.
- No zeroing required.
- Single crystal hard faced probe.
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
- Echo strength indicator.
Made in Britain