- Adhesion Testers
- Bolt Tension Monitors
- Coating & Paint Inspection Equipment
- Dewpoint Meters
- Force Gauges
- Gloss meters
- Hardness Testers
- Hire Equipment
- Intrinsically Safe Phones and Computers
- MPI Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Shore Durometers
- Surface Roughness Testers
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Cygnus 1 Intrinsically Safe
The Cygnus 1 Intrinsically Safe is a rugged, shock-proof multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauge designed for safely measuring metal thickness in potentially explosive environments. By using multiple echo technology the metal thickness gauge measurements are error checked using 3 return echoes to provide repeatable, reliable results.
Supplied ready to use in a protective carry case with 2 rechargeable batteries, the Cygnus 1 Intrinsically Safe can achieve up to 10 hours of continuous testing before recharge is necessary.
Built in the UK using only genuine and original parts and components – including Lemo® Connectors and Peli® Cases.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe, for use in Zone 0, Zone 1 hazardous areas
- Rugged, durable, shock proof construction
- Heavy duty sealed unit – IPX5 and IPX7 rated – water / dust resistant
- Stable calibration – linear accuracy – no zero adjustment
- Self verification of the measurements to ensure accuracy
- Bright LED display with polarised filter
- Metric / imperial switchable
Instrument, heavy duty probe (2.25 MHz 13 mm diameter), 2 rechargeable batteries and battery charger, spare membranes and ‘O’ rings, steel test block, calibration trim tool, couplant, operation manual, carry case, calibration certificate.
For optimum performance on specific applications and different material types, there are a range of optional probe options available :
6 mm – 5 MHz
13 mm – 2.25, 3.5 or 5 MHz
19 mm – 2.25 MHz
Made in Britain
Get a Quote
Contact us and we can provide you with an up to date price for this product.