- Adhesion Testers
- Bolt Tension Monitors
- Coating Thickness Gauges & Inspection Equipment
- Dewpoint Meters
- Force Gauges
- Gloss meters
- Hardness Testers (Portable)
- Hire Equipment
- Shore Durometers
- Surface Roughness Testers
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Cygnus 2 hands free
The Cygnus 2 Hands Free is a simple to use, through coating thickness gauge with a NEW high durability end-mounted rotatable LCD display making it ideally suited for climbing and rope access.
The twin shot injection moulded enclosure has a soft but durable TPE outer skin which is comfortable to hold and protects against bumps while the hard internal shell offers maximum strength and environmental protection certified to the demanding US MIL STD 810G standard.
Perfect for use on flat plate, curved surfaces or pipes our Multiple-Echo single crystal probe technology means you can measure through thick coatings and only the remaining metal thickness is displayed.
Built in the UK using only genuine and original parts and components – including Lemo® Connectors and Peli® Cases.
• Multiple-Echo for reliable, accurate through coating measurements
• High durability LCD rotatable display for all lighting conditions
• Extremely rugged enclosure – shock and impact to MIL STD 810G
• Environment sealing to IP67 – MIL STD 810G
• Deep-coat mode – measures through coatings up to 20 mm thick
• Cygnus echo-strength bars assist thickness measurements
• TPE over molded enclosure
• Buttons designed for minimum of 100,000 depressions
• Fully sealed battery compartment.
Multiple-Echo (Single Crystal Probes)
uses three error checked back wall echoes to provide the most reliable and accurate remaining thickness measurements, with no need to remove coating.
Cygnus 2 ultrasonic thickness gauge, Probe and cable, Operating manual, Neck strap
Accessory pouch containing:- Batteries, Couplant gel, 15mm test block, Spare membranes, Membrane key, Membrane couplant
Made in Britain
Get a Quote
Contact us and we can provide you with an up to date price for this product.