DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 coating thickness gauge
Rugged, weatherproof coating thickness gages for accurate measurement of dry film thickness on all metal substrates.
All gauges supplied with calibration certificate and 2 year warranty.
Interchangeable probes compatible with all gauge bodies.
Standard (1) option has monochrome display and storage for 250 readings.
Advanced (3) option has colour display, 100,000 storage and data transfer via USB or Bluetooth.
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Gage body universally accepts all PosiTector 6000 (coating thickness),SPG (surface profile), DPM (environmental) and UTG (ultrasonic wall thickness) probes
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
- Screen Capture -record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive -stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile -(Advanced models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped