MH600 Metal Hardness Tester
The MH600 is an advanced Leeb type portable hardness tester with a wide measuring range suitable for most metals.
Direct display of hardness values HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HB, HS & HL
Special features include : colour TFT display with adjustable backlight, automatic detection of probe impact direction, IP65 protection rating and high / low tolerance alarm.
Software and cable are included.
Optional special impact devices are available.
• Standard Impact Device: D
• Hardness Scale: HRB ~ HRC ~ HRA ~ HV ~ HB ~ HS ~ HL
• Error of displayed value: ± 6HLD (760 ± 30HLD) / ± 10HLD (530 ± 40HLD)
• Memory: 500 groups of data
• Min sample weight: 2 - 5 kg on firm support, 0.05 - 2kg with compact coupling
• Min sample thickness: 5mm with compact coupling
• Min thickness of hardened surface: 0.8mm
• Continuous Working Time: 100 hrs
• Power Source: 2x AA batteries
• Overall Dimensions: 150 x 76 x 38mm
Buy This Now
Buy the MH600 Metal Hardness Tester for £1,035.00