MH100 Leeb D Hardness Tester (pen type)
The MH100 is an advanced ‘pen type’ portable Leeb D hardness tester with a wide measuring range suitable for most metals.
Memory for storage of 100 groups of data. User calibration function.
Data download software and USB data / charge cable included.
• Standard Impact Device: D
• Hardness Scale: HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HB, HS, HL
• Error of displayed value:
± 6HLD (760 ± 30HLD) / ± 10HLD (530 ± 40HLD)
• Memory: 100 groups of data
• Min sample weight: 2 - 5 kg on firm support,
0.05- 2kg with compact coupling
• Min sample thickness: 5mm with compact coupling
• Min thickness of hardened surface: 0.8mm
• Continuous Working Time: 200 hrs
• Power Source: 3.7v Li-Ion battery
• Overall Dimensions: 148 x 33 x 28mm