MH180 Metal Hardness Tester
The MH180 is an advanced Leeb type portable hardness tester with a wide measuring range suitable for most metals.
Memory for storage of 100 groups of data. User calibration function.
Optional special impact devices and data download software available.
- Standard Impact Device: D
- Hardness Scale: HRB ~ HRC ~ HV ~ HB ~ HS ~ HL
- Error of displayed value: ± 6HLD (760 ± 30HLD) / ± 10HLD (530 ± 40HLD)
- Memory: 100 groups of data
- Min sample weight: 2 - 5 kg on firm support, 0.05 - 2kg with compact coupling
- Min sample thickness: 5mm with compact coupling
- Min thickness of hardened surface: 0.8mm
- Continuous Working Time: 100 hrs (backlight off)
- Power Source: 2x AA batteries
- Overall Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm