- Adhesion Testers
- Bolt Tension Monitors
- Coating Thickness Gauges & Inspection Equipment
- Dewpoint Meters
- Ferrite Meters
- Force Gauges
- Gloss meters
- Hardness Testers (Bench)
- Hardness Testers (Portable)
- Hire Equipment
- Intrinsically Safe Phones and Computers
- MPI Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Shore Durometers
- Surface Roughness Testers
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Sonagel LTHT High Temperature Ultrasonic Couplant
Sonagel LTHT is a thick translucent couplant paste specifically designed for ultrasonic inspection at temperatures up to 250°C and is non-toxic and safe for the environment. Supplied in a 1 litre plastic tub.
It is easily removed with solvents such as Alcohol, Acetone or Hydrocarbon distillates.
Hazardous decomposition does not occur at elevated temperatures, the product will start to liquify as temperatures increase up to 300°C.
Buy This Now
Buy the Sonagel LTHT High Temperature Ultrasonic Couplant for £90.00