Mecmesin VFG Touchscreen Force Gauge
The Mecmesin VFG is an advanced digital force gauge built for tough environments. Powered by Vector OS which enables operators to analyse test results quickly in the field, and to customise the touchscreen interface.
Available in 10 models with capacities ranging from 2.5 to 2500 N (0.5 to 550 lbf).
All models are accurate to ±0.1% of full-scale with readings displayed in all common measurement units; N, kN, mN, gf, kgf, lbf and ozf.
The VFG is built with a rugged aluminium housing, small enough to be used as a hand-held device. It can also be attached to a motorised stand for more controlled tension and compression testing where optimum repeatability is required. Alternatively, it can be integrated as a key component into your own custom test rigs.
Powered by a fast-charge lithium-Ion battery and supplied in a robust carry case with a standard accessory kit plus a USB-C charging/data cable and USB-C to -A adapter.
The VFG can also be used as a universal display for a selection of external ‘smart’ force and torque transducers. connecting additional sensors to a Smart Adapter to perform tests of all capacities for tension, compression and torsion – all with one gauge.
- Max and 1st Peak mode - register the key values from the test
- Graphing mode - generate a live curve on the display to help identify critical events during the test
- Fast internal sampling at 5MHz enables a data-acquisition rate of 2,000 times per second - ensures sudden break-force readings are captured accurately
- Visual pass/fail alarms - alert operators immediately when testing
- Overload warning - minimise the risk of accidental damage to the loadcell
- Statistical summary - store displayed readings to a built-in memory for statistical analysis within the gauge
- Expandable external memory - save all the raw data-points on a 32GB micro-SDHC card so you can test rapidly now and download results later
- Output data directly to a PC or printer for further analysis
- Mount the gauge to test stands and connect to external loadcells & torque sensors - outstanding versatility makes it ideal for hundreds of different applications
- 5" colour touchscreen with highly intuitive interface. Swipe to access configuration menus and set-up advanced tests by selecting from the icon-driven functions list. Configure the display to include only the options you wish to see.
- Removable, rubber outer-cover
Supplied with calibration certificate and standard accessories.